Fix “Audio Rendering Error, Please Restart Your Computer” Error Issue 2022 Tip
This tutorial is for the “Audio rendering error, please restart your computer” issue. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Fixed “Audio rendering error, please restart your computer” issue. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check the problem “Audio rendering error, please restart your computer”
Several Windows users report seeing the “Audio Rendering Error”. Please restart your computer. when trying to play a YouTube video. The problem is not specific to any particular version of Windows and occurs in a number of different web browsers, including Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Mozilla Firefox. Other affected users report that they also experience the issue while listening to iTunes or using the built-in audio player. We have investigated this particular issue by reviewing various user reports and the steps they have taken to resolve or completely resolve the issue. From what we’ve collected, several different scenarios are known to trigger this particular error message:
Audio driver error, this seems to be a recurring error on some motherboard models. Affected users have found several solutions that temporarily fix the problem, such as: Unplug > plug in the headphones, restart the computer, or temporarily disable the audio driver. A conflict between Windows audio drivers and ASIO drivers – This problem is known to occur in situations where users use both the Windows audio driver and the ASIO driver with different audio format frequencies.
In this case the solution is to synchronize the two frequencies. Faulty BIOS version – On Dell computers, the problem most often occurs with a faulty software update. Since Dell fixed the error, updating the BIOS version to the latest version should completely fix the issue.
Fix “Audio Processor Error, Please Restart Your Computer” Error
Reconnect your audio playback devices
You can connect your audio playback devices (eg headphones) to your computer and use them to watch YouTube videos. Unplug your devices and plug them back in, then the problem should go away. But this method may work once, it can’t last long. To fix the problem permanently, you can switch to other methods.
Restart your computer
Restarting your PC as suggested can help you resolve “Audio rendering error. Please restart your computer. Error. But it might be a temporary fix. The error will return after a few minutes.
Run the Audio Troubleshooter
Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to automatically diagnose and fix common issues. There are many troubleshooters for different issues. For the audio processor error, you can run the audio troubleshooter to fix the problem.
- Press Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box. Type “ms config:troubleshooting” and hit enter.
- Click Play Audio. Then click Run Troubleshooter. Wait for the end of the investigation.
- Choose the device related to the audio rendering error. Click Next.
- If there is a problem, you will see a repair strategy. Click “Yes” to fix it. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the process.
Reset your audio drivers
Sometimes the operating system can occupy dynamic system files which can affect your audio device and cause the error. Resetting the audio driver can help free up busy system files and get your audio device back to normal. Therefore, you can try resetting the audio driver to fix the problem.
- Press Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box. Type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter.
- In Device Manager, click Sound, video and game controllers. Right-click and choose Disable Device on each audio adapter.
- Wait a few seconds, right click and choose Enable Device on each audio adapter.
- Restart your computer.
Update your audio driver
One of the reasons for many computer errors is outdated drivers for your hardware devices. You should check that your devices have the correct and latest drivers, and update any that don’t. There are two ways to get the correct drivers: manually or automatically.
Download and install the driver manually – You can update your driver manually by going to the manufacturer’s website and searching for the latest correct driver. Be sure to choose only drivers that are compatible with your version of Windows.
Update Drivers Automatically: If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills to update your driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for your device and Windows version, then download and install it correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect problematic drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the selected driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can install it manually (you can do it with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all missing or outdated drivers on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30 day money back guarantee. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click Upgrade All.)
- Restart your computer and check the audio rendering error is fixed or not.
Restore your audio driver
When you encounter the error, you check your drivers and find that they have already been updated to the latest version. In this case, you must ensure that they are compatible with your system. This is because sometimes the latest version of the device driver does not work properly on your system and starts interfering with the normal booting process of the computer.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously to bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and click OK.
- In Device Manager, click Sound, video and game controllers, then right-click your audio adapter and click Properties.
- On the Driver tab, click Roll Back Driver, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Final Words: Fixed “Audio rendering error, please restart your computer” issue
Hope you understand this article Fixed “Audio rendering error, please restart your computer” issue, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.